Under the hood there is a fast state of the art rendering engine applying unidirectional data flow and virtual DOM that eliminates manual optimizations. Transitions are already part of the core engine so your apps will look fancy, too!
I’ve started to use Vue.js in early 2016 and my talks and trainings are based on the day-to-day experience at my company. Please also have a look at the Vue.js Frankfurt Meetup that I co-organize.
You can book me for on-site trainigs. There’s also a German article on the Heise Developer Channel and an article on entwickler.de.
You can already take a peek preview at the slides on Speakerdeck and the recorded talks.
But don’t miss out the opportunity to see the talk live: There will be live demos and free stickers!
Previous Trainings ¶
[en] Vue.js Beginners Training, Vue.js Frankfurt 2018-11 and 2019-04
Previous Talks ¶
- [de] Vue.js: Konzepte, Entwicklungswerkzeuge und Anwendungsszenarien, Bitkom AK Software Engineering on 2019-02-26
- [de] Vue.js - klare Konzepte, vielseitig, performant, IT Tage Frankfurt on 2018-12-11..13
- [de] Einstieg in Vue.js (full day training), enterJS Darmstadt on 2018-06-16..18
- [en] Vue.js - developer friendly, fast and versatile, JavaLand 2018 on 2018-03-13..14
- [en] Vue.js - developer friendly, fast and versatile, Jfokus 2018 on 2018-02-05..07
- [de] Vue.js - klare Konzepte, vielseitig, performant, enterJS Darmstadt on 2017-06-20..22
- [en] Async Vue.js Components with loading indicator, Vue.js Frankfurt Meetup on 2019-05-06